CARLOS ALBERTO HENGGELER DE
Carlos Henggeler Antunes was born in Lousã (Coimbra), 30 December 1959.
- 1983 - Electrical Engineering, University of Coimbra.
- 1992 – Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering
(Optimization and Systems Theory), University of Coimbra.
Ph.D. Thesis "Decision Support in Multi-Objective Linear Programming.
A Model for the Strategic Planning of Telecommunications Networks” (extended
- 2005 - Agregação
professor at the Department of Electrical
Engineering and Computers, Faculty of
Science and Technology, University of Coimbra.
- Dep. Engª
Electrotécnica e de Computadores, Universidade de Coimbra, Polo II,
Pinhal de Marrocos, 3030 Coimbra (tel. 239 796259, fax: 239 796247);
- INESC Coimbra, R. Antero de
Quental 199, 3000 Coimbra (tel. 239 851040/9, fax:239 824692); e-mail: email@example.com
Responsável pelas Unidades Curriculares:
- Operations research
- Multiobjective Programming
- Multicriteria Analysis
- Decision Support Systems
- Data Envelopment
- Applications in energy policy and planning
Researcher at the R&D
Unit INESC Coimbra
(Institute of Systems Engineering and Computers – Coimbra).
- "Advanced Models for
Modernization Planning of Telecommunication Networks", JNICT (1996-1997).
- "Dealing with Imprecision and
Uncertainty in Multiobjective Linear Programming", PRAXIS XXI, Exact
Sciences / Mathematics (Jan 1997- Mar 2000).
- "Optimization of Remote Control
of Loads in Electrical Distribution Network ", PRAXIS XXI, Engineering Sciences
- Engenharia e Tecnologia 2000,
Ensaio de Prospectiva 2000-2020.
- "A Study on Multiobjective an
State-Dependent Dynamic Routing in Multiservice Networks", PRAXIS XXI, Engineering
Sciences (July 1999 - June 2001).
- "Dealing with Uncertainty in
Mathematical Models for Decision Support", POCTI/1999/MAT/32379 (Jan
2002- Dec 2003).
- "Network Multiobjective Programming
Models for Management Support", POCTI/GES/37707/2001 (Feb 2002- Jan
- "Electricity market transformation
- a multi-objective modelling approach to support strategic decisions", POCTI/ESE/38422/2001
(July 2002- Jul 2006).
- "Models and Algorithms for Tackling Uncertainty in Decision Support
POSI/SRI/37346/2001 (July 2002- July 2006).
- “Multiobjective Input-Output
Models for the Study of Energy-Environment-Economy Interactions”,
POCI/ENR/57082/2004 (Sept 2005 - Sept 2008).
- “Sorting and Performance Evaluation with
Qualitative/Ordinal Information Using Multiple Criteria (QUORUM)”, POCI/EGE/58371/2004
(May 2005 - May 2008).
- Member of the Management Committee of the COST (European Cooperation in the
Field of Scientific and Technical Research) Project “Algorithmic Decision
Theory”, COST IC0602 (May 2007 - Dec 2010).
Models in Energy Efficiency Evaluation Problems”, PTDC/ENR/64971/2006
(Oct 2007 - Sept 2010).
List of Publications / Research Reports